Cosmetic Filler Question: I have fabulous vision. I can see every flaw when I get Juvederm injections at my spa. They say they can’t fix it because I’m imagining it. I’m not! It drives me crazy. What can I do?
Cosmetic Filler Answer:
Superb eyesight like yours is uncommon. But the filler flaws you see are almost certainly real.
In two decades of practice, I have seen only 2 imaginary problems.
You need a professional, not a spa. I suggest this -
- Call 3 offices of near-by Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists.
- Explain the problem.
- Tell each office that you know you will need -
- The injection done by the doctor him/herself,
- To show and mark with the doctor the exact irregularities you see,
- To have the Juvederm injection done under magnification,
- Without injecting local anesthesia into the area.
- You will need topical anesthetic.
- Can they help you?
- Keep calling until an office can help you.
- I have a number of very happy patients who have had similar experiences.
- Good results can’t be guarantees – sometimes the tissue is the problem and Juvederm just won’t go where it’s wanted. This happens about 5% of the time.
Call us if we can help. Best wishes!
Copyright E Morgan June 2013